The first of four recipe by Maharaj Jodharam Choudhary – Corporate Chef, Khandani Rajdhani is Paneer Lifafa.
- 2 cups plain flour (maida)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp melted ghee
- Salt to taste
To Be Mixed Into Stuffing
- 2 cups grated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1 cup finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1 cup finely chopped capsicum
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mint leaves (phudina)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp green chilli paste
- 1 tsp Jeera powder
- salt to taste
1. Divide the stuffing into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
2. Combine plain flour, ghee, milk and salt in a deep bowl and knead into soft dough without using any water.
3. Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll each portion.
4. Place a portion of the mixture in the centre and fold 2 opposite corners of the roti over the filling, overlapping them slightly. Now fold the remaining 2 sides to seal the stuffing well.
5. Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the lifafa, using a little ghee, till they are golden brown in color from both the sides.
6. Serve immediately
Watch out Unkrate for more three recipes in next couple of days from Maharaj Jodharam Choudhary.