- 2 teaspoon Refined oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon chopped green chilli
- 1/4 cup boiled,chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup green beans
- 1 1/2 tablespoon powdered cashews
- 2 pinches salt
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon khoya
- 1/2 cup grated banana
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch crushed black pepper
- 1/4 cup boiled,grated potato
- 1 tablespoon grated paneer
- 1/2 tablespoon powdered almonds
- 1/2 tablespoon powdered walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Refined oil
In a pan, add oil, ginger paste, finely chopped green chilies, boiled and chopped walnuts, chopped French beans, cashew nut powder, salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, mawa and mix.
In another bowl, add grated raw banana, salt, crushed black pepper, boiled and grated potato, grated paneer, almond and walnut powder, red chilli powder and mix well.
Mix together both the mixtures.
Take a portion of the mixture and make a tikki. Add oil in a pan and pan sear the tikki from both sides.
Once cooked, serve on a plate and garnish with coriander leaves.