Tata Starbucks today, announced the launch of its limited-edition menu curated by celebrity chef, Sanjeev Kapoor in partnership with Tata Sampann.
#SanjeevKapoorMenuAtStarbucks features a range of delicious food items handcrafted with high-quality ingredients, offering various global classics with a local Indian twist. Starbucks customers can enjoy an enhanced food experience with these delightful new additions.
Carefully selected to be a savory experience, the bespoke menu features five tasty dishes:
- Turmeric Brioche with Makhani Dip – A flaky, French-inspired brioche with an Indian twist comprising turmeric and is served with a creamy Makhani Dip
- Chole Paneer Kulcha – A croissant-like pastry combined with a tangy stuffing mix inside
- Red Poha with Coconut Stew – A delicious one-of-its-kind vegan fusion of South and West India complete with the goodness of fresh carrots, green peas, cashews, and yam
- Bhuna Murgh Pie – Inspired by the Singaporean Curry Puff, this item features Indian spicy chicken and flaky puff pastry
- Masala Chicken Croissant – A mouth-watering buttery puff pastry filled with delicious spicy chicken stuffing and cheese
“We are delighted to partner with Chef Sanjeev Kapoor and Tata Sampann to launch this special menu that truly reflects the best of global and local food trends. We are united in our shared ideologies and commitment towards bringing moments of delight to our valued consumers through every experience,” said Navin Gurnaney, CEO, Tata Starbucks.
“We are confident that the new menu at Starbucks with its vegetarian, vegan and non-vegetarian options will give our customers a truly elevated experience,” he further added.
Customers can enjoy the #SanjeevKapoorMenuAtStarbucks across Starbucks outlets in the country or by placing an order with Zomato and Swiggy, from today onwards.