International beer day is celebrated on the first Friday of every August. Why do we celebrate it?
1. To gather with friends and enjoy some beer.
2. Celebrate people responsible for brewing and sering beer.
3. For a united world, spreading more happiness with beer.
Now that you have a reason. Here are the 5 Beer places you need to visit in Bangalore this International Beer Day:
1. Big Pitcher, Airport Road
2. District 6 Pub Brewery And Kitchen, Malleshwaram
4. Windmills Craftworks, Whitefield
5. Arbor Brew India, Brigade Road
Drink safe, drive responsibly.