To deal with everyday’s chaos, Dr. Madhu shares some very simple & easy ways to keep ourselves balanced and calm:
1. Meditate to keep your energy balanced by doing Aura cleansing & chakra balancing. You can easily find meditations on YouTube for Aura and cleansing.
2. A lot of grounding is required to release the mental and emotional stress. Grounding is a meditative term in which we release all the negativity within us through our souls. If you are unable to meditate, you can soak your feet in sea salt water for 10-15 minutes. It will release your anxiety and stress.
3. As the saying goes, “Laughter is the best medicine”, Laughter therapy is also very useful in keeping the system balanced. As there is a lot of pollution outside, it is preferable to do it at home.
4. Listen to your favorite numbers as music too helps in keeping the mind calm and peaceful.
5. Chant Gayatri Mantra three times while offering water to Sun God in the morning. Pray for peace & happiness for all. This will help in creating balance in the environment & lives of everyone.