It’s a natural drive of everyone to look good when one is partying, so why not be party ready? In India, where Holi, marks the beginning of the year; it is the time when people party around hanging out with friends and relatives. Men finds it difficult task when it comes to clothing during festivals. Holi is around wearing different outfits specially when one is celebrating with colors in the morning and one special attire for the get-together session at evening.
So here are a few tips when you are planning to get ready for both the session.
1. Shirts for you: Whites, prints and cotton shirts add a dash look to your personality. When you are all set for a festival party, White – the color of purity gives a serene look. You must check out the images of celebrities filmed in white shirts or kurtas on the eve of Holi. One can also go for printed shirts which gives a sober look for the post Holi parties.
2. Colorful shirts and tees: Bright colored tees with sleek floaters gives cook look. Tees with messages gives flavor to the festival. You can try this with a pair of shorts.
3. Jackets for you: Linen jackets and jawahar bandees of vibrant colors gives a boho look to your style. Jawahars – the traditional outfits are the mantra while you are styling for festivals.
4. Being Formal! : If you are intending to wear a suit at the get together party then no worries! Printed lining in your suit will add the flavors and the much required style quotient in the colorful festival of Holi. Moreover, pairing it with contrast pants will give you that awe striking look.
5. Denims, go well: White washed denims and white kurta or white kurta shirt is the traditional style which goes well. This attire can be best tried when you are planning to play Holi.