Commenting on the launch, Mr. Indrajit Belgundi, General Manager, Client Solutions Group, Dell, India said, “At Dell, we are committed to constantly revolutionizing our technology to deliver the best products and services, in line with the evolution of customer needs. The launch of the Precision 5720 All-in-One is a testimony to our belief in the legacy of Dell’s Precision range, which offers the best-in-class experience for creative minds to bring their ideas to life. We are proud to offer the world’s first VR capable AIO supporting professional graphics and staying true to Precision’s legacy of powering some of the greatest projects, for customers who depend on quality design for success – and what better time to do this than the 20th anniversary of the product line.”
Innovative technology to create landmark products and results, when it comes to design and creativity
- The Dell Precision 5720 All-in-One is the only AIO to feature professional graphics: AMD Radeon™ Pro graphics (WX 7100 or WX 4150)
- With a spectacular, 27-inch UltraSharp™ 4K Ultra HD display (available with touch option), the Precision Workstations are Independent Software Vendor (ISV) certified, ensuring high-performance applications work smoothly
- The workstation is the world’s first VR ready AIO, with Intel® Kaby Lake and Sky Lake processors (Core™ i5, i7, Xeon® E3-1200 v6)
- The device comes with 10 speaker sound system powered by dynamic amplifiers capable of 50W per channel at <1% THD coupled with Jack Joseph Puig Signature Series powered by Waves MaxxAudio® Pro rendering studio-quality production, editing, and play back.
- The Precision 5720 AIO can support up to 3 additional 4K displays at 60Hz or an additional 1x 5K and 1x 4K at 60Hz.
Availability and Pricing
- The Dell Precision 5720 All-in-One is available in India from 01 September, 2017 at a starting price of INR 109000 /- and is available for purchase on www.dell.co.in